News in CCP-NTH Project
- open now: call for application to Visiting grants and support for ad hoc workshops
- 15-16/06/2022: the 2023 Annual Technical Meeting of CCP-NTH
- 1-2/12/2022: the CoSeC Annual Conference and Computing Insight UK
- 30/11/2022: Code_Saturne UK developers’ workshop
- 28/11/2022: Launch of CHAPSim2 – Cartesian Coordinate Version
- 28/11/2022: CCP-NTH workshop: CHAPSim development & EPSRC Projects update
- 27/06/2022: Launch of CHAPSim2 – Priliminary Version
- 27-28/06/2022: the 2022 Annual Technical Meeting of CCP-NTH
- 27-28/04/2022: The training Course “HPC for CFD using Code_Saturne”
15-16/12/2021: Nek5000 Training Course
14/12/2021: the 2021 Annual Technical Meeting of CCP-NTH
29/06/2021: Special Topic Seminar on “Multi-phase flow and boiling”
22/04/2021: Special Topic Seminar on “code to code coupling and multiscale/multiphysics modelling”
10-11/03/2021: Training course on Nuclear thermal hydraulics modelling using Code_Saturne was jointly organised by CCP-NTH, CCP-Turbulence and PRACE.
20/01/2021: The 2nd Management Committee Meeting of CCP-NTH was held to review project progress and work plans and to discuss the arrangement of community-building activities under the current circumstance.
15/12/2020: The 2nd CHAPSim User Meeting was held to discuss data postprocessing and CHAPSim’s parallel performance in Archer2.
30/11/2020: CCP-NTH Chair Professor Shuisheng He attended the CCP Steering Panel Meeting.
04/11/2020: The 1st CHAPSim User Meeting was held for existing CHAPSim Users.
16/10/2020: A stable version of CHAPSim1.0 has been released on Github.
16/10/2020: A brief cross-CCP meeting with CCP-Turbulence key personnel was held to discuss potential collaborations
01/09/2020: A joint event of the 1st Annual Technical Meeting of CCP-NTH and the 6th Meeting of the UKFN SIG in Nuclear thermal-hydraulics (SIG-NTH) was held with over 20 speakers from academia and industry updating their recent research and over 50 attendees. .
05/05/2020: The 1st Management Committee Meeting of CCP-NTH was held to discuss work plans, terms and reference for the management committee and working group, calls for proposals for visiting grants.
01/04/2020: CCP-NTH Project has been launched!
News in NTH Community
- 6-9/09/2022: Some CCP-NTH WG (working group) members attended and presented in the UK Fluids Conference 2022.
- 25-27/05/2022: Some CCP-NTH WG members attended and presented in the 33rd Parallel CFD International Conference
- 07/04/2022: Some CCP-NTH WG members attended and presented in Nuclear Modelling 2022: 5th Annual Modelling in Nuclear Science and Engineering Seminar
- 03-05/04/2022: Some CP-NTH WG members attended and presented in The 17th UK Heat Transfer Conference
- 06-09/03/2022: Some CCP-NTH WG members attended and presented in the 19th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (NURETH 19)
- 26/03/2021: Some CCP-NTH members attended the Webinar by Yves Desbazeille DG of FORATOM (Belgium) on “Nuclear Energy At EU Level – Current State Of Play & Outlook” organized by the University of Pisa.
- 26/03/2021: Some CCP-NTH members attended the Webinar by Yassin Hassan from Texas A&M University on “High Fidelity Experiments For CFD Validation of Advanced Nuclear Designs” by the University of Pisa.
- 15-19/03/2021: The 10th International Symposium on Supercritical Water-Cooled Reactors was organised by Research Centre Rez, Czech Republic, EU. Some of CCP-NTH WG members attended and presented.
- 4-5/11/2020: Modelling in Nuclear Science and Engineering Seminar was organised by the Nuclear Institute, Imperial College and Bangor University. A few CCP-NTH WG members attended and presented.
- 28/09/2020: The 1st Online SIG Event of Turbulent Heat Transfer was organized by Queen’s University Belfast. Some of CCP-NTH members have attended and presented.
- 8-9/09/2020: UK Nuclear Academics Meeting was organized by Cambridge University Via Zoom Webinar.