Here is a selected list of publications from the CCP-NTH community relating to CCP-NTH since 2020. If you have a recent publication related to nuclear thermal hydraulics and you’d like us to add here, please let us know.
- Chinembiri, Kenneth, Shuisheng He, and Jiankang Li. “Natural circulation in an enclosed rod bundle of large aspect ratio.” Applied Thermal Engineering 188 (2021): 116534.
- Yang, Gaoqiang, Hector Iacovides, Timothy Craft, and David Apsley. “RANS Model development on temperature variance in conjugate heat transfer.” Journal of Turbulence 22, no. 3 (2021): 180-207.
- Tian, Ran, Shuisheng He, Mingshan Wei, and Lin Shi. “The staged development of a horizontal pipe flow at supercritical pressure.” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 168 (2021): 120841.
- Abed, Nabeel, Imran Afgan, Hector Iacovides, Andrea Cioncolini, Ilyas Khurshid, and Adel Nasser. “Thermal-Hydraulic Analysis of Parabolic Trough Collectors Using Straight Conical Strip Inserts with Nanofluids.” Nanomaterials 11, no. 4 (2021): 853.
- Georgaka, Sokratia, Giovanni Stabile, Kelbij Star, Gianluigi Rozza, and Michael J. Bluck. “A hybrid reduced-order method for modelling turbulent heat transfer problems.” Computers & Fluids 208 (2020): 104615.
- He, Jundi, Junjie Yan, Wei Wang, Peixue Jiang, and Shuisheng He. “Effects of buoyancy and thermophysical property variations on the flow of supercritical carbon dioxide.” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 86 (2020): 108697.
- Willis, Ashley, Elena Marensi, and Shuisheng He. “Buoyancy-suppressed transition in vertical pipe flow.” Bulletin of the American Physical Society (2020).
- Pucciarelli, Andrea, Shuisheng He, and Walter Ambrosini. “A successful local fluid-to-fluid similarity theory for heat transfer to supercritical pressure fluids: merits and limitations.” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 157 (2020): 119754.
- Liu, Bo, Shuisheng He, Charles Moulinec, and Juan Uribe. “A Numerical Study of Turbulent Upward Flow of Super Critical Water in a 2× 2 Rod Bundle With Nonuniform Heating.” Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science 6, no. 3 (2020).
- Abed, Nabeel, Imran Afgan, Andrea Cioncolini, Hector Iacovides, and Adel Nasser. “Assessment and evaluation of the thermal performance of various working fluids in parabolic trough collectors of solar thermal power plants under non-uniform heat flux distribution conditions.” Energies 13, no. 15 (2020): 3776.
- Blackall, James L., Hector Iacovides, and Juan C. Uribe. “Modeling of in-line tube banks inside advanced gas-cooled reactor boilers.” Heat transfer engineering 41, no. 19-20 (2020): 1731-1749.
- Bhanot, Viren, Paolo Petagna, Andrea Cioncolini, and Hector Iacovides. “Development and validation of a simulation tool for next generation detector cooling systems.” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 955 (2020): 163264.
- Abu-Hamdeh, Nidal H., Rashad AR Bantan, and Ashkan Alimoradi. “Thermal and hydraulic performance of the twisted tube bank as a new arrangement and its comparison with other common arrangements.” Chemical Engineering Research and Design 157 (2020): 46-57.